Monday, October 12, 2009

Scotland revisited -a video tour (part 3)

This is one of the bed and breakfasts we stayed in. Sorry! I know ...it's sideways but I don't know how to fix it. It's short so just lean your head over for a few seconds. I loved the flowers that were everywhere. I know it's hard to believe but they were all real. They have so much rain that they never have to water them. Amazing!
Here ...maybe this is a little better.
A bus tour of the world famous St Andrews golf course. Sorry, it gets a little crazy at the end and I don't know how to edit videos yet. No the bus didn't flip over ...I just forgot to wait for the camera to shut down before starting to put it away!
Putting on the 18th green
The home of the Queen Mum
Scottish heather
This is our rental car. We stopped by the side of the road to look at the beautiful hillside.
Thanks for joining us. I hope you had as much fun as we did. We'll end our tour on a high note ...with some bagpipes and wishing you all a fond fare thee well.

No comments: